Sunday, October 24, 2010

Must Get Out

What an awesome end to the week. Friday morning we had back to back genetics lectures about DNA analysis. Abby and I had most of the afternoon off while our tankmates finished the second part of the pelvic dissection. Later in the afternoon my histo lab group had DPTS, which is where the histo profs teach us the next lab in advance, and we will in turn be going around the lab as assistants to answer any questions that other students may have. It is a pretty cool system and it helps us get answers to questions with limited staff available. Immediately following this, Caleb and I headed down to Houston for the Maroon 5 concert in the Woodlands. Early in the show I met a group of fellow Aggies who bought me a beer... the Aggie network never ceases to amaze me. The show was fantastic; Adam Levine was full of energy and got the audience involved in singing parts of several songs. OneRepublic was the opening band, and they were also amazing. I hadn't heard their newest album, but their performance made me go out and buy it. I drove back after the show and passed out. This weekend has just been nonstop studying, and I expect the next week is going to suck, since our test is next Monday. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment