Monday, September 6, 2010

Take It Easy

Well... Friday's exam was definitely an improvement over the first exam. However, it would be a stretch to say that it was not difficult. I suppose we will find out soon enough how we did. This weekend was spent not thinking about school or exams. Friday night we hit up northgate and had an awesome time at a new club called The Social Lounge. Saturday was spent running around doing errands, cleaning up my place, and taking care of my mountain of laundry. I stayed in for the night with some cold Newcastle and episodes of Mad Men. Sunday morning, I went with David, Christina, and Chip to New Braunfels to float the Guadalupe River. It was incredibly relaxing and the cool water felt great. We finished a 30 pack between the 4 of us, so we had an awesome time. In the evening we drove to Austin, where we spent the night on West Sixth Street (after a hilarious fiasco at a Target store). We slept at David's house and drove back this morning.

Tomorrow, classes resume again and it's back to the grind, but I am going to relax and take in this last day of freedom before the next exam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment