Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting Better

I think I am liking med school more with every passing day. These off weekends reenergize me and get me back in the swing of things, and I always feel even more ready than the previous testing round. This weekend was pretty laid back; mostly I ran errands, cleaned up around the house, and played Halo: Reach. Friday night we had a large northgate outing followed by a fun afterparty, and Saturday we went downtown to Revolution and chilled out with some drinks and live music. Sunday we went to see "The Town" which was an awesome movie... all in all a great weekend to unwind.

Today's classes were mostly excruciatingly boring, as the morning lecture was a 2 hour lesson on membrane transport in biochem, and the first afternoon lecture was over the physiology of membrane transport. There aren't many things in life less exciting than cell membranes. The second lecture was great, an M2 introduced us to the anatomy of the abdominal wall... we will be getting into guts very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment