Monday, January 24, 2011

Waiting for the Night

Well, the test actually went rather well. I was expecting to be crushed by this exam, as even after studying for 3 days straight, nearly 18 hours a day, I did not feel fully prepared. However, the questions were much more basic than anyone expected, and I actually feel that I may have managed to pull off an A. We shall see.... apparently our next test is going to cover FORTY-FIVE LECTURES! Also 3 labs. I thought it was hard enough to get through the 26 lectures that were covered on this exam, I can't imagine learning 45 in 3 weeks. Thankfully none of these exams are cumulative like they were last semester, although that doesn't provide much of a reprieve. The class is visiting Northgate tonight, so at least I can stop thinking about all of this for a few hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment