Friday, December 17, 2010

With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept

Well, it's all over. The NBME exam went fairly well; we will find out in a few days whether or not we passed. We got back our exam grades from Monday, and I passed with a 92!!! Whoop whoop! I was just short of an A for the block, but I am satisfied with a B. Yesterday we had a morning presentation over healthcare reform, which was incredibly informative and helpful. I feel much more positive about my future and the future of healthcare after getting an unbiased breakdown of how everything works without the bullshit media distortions and disinformation.

I'll be spending a few days in College Station to make the most of my time here before heading home for the holidays. Our break is only 2 weeks, as we have class starting January 3rd. This will probably be my last post for awhile, so until then... Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment